SENIOR OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE CONSULTANTS - LONDON UK
Reference Number: EC/SOEC
Salary: £80k - £125k
Sector: Management Consultancy
Our client is looking to take on at least 2 people as a SENIOR OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE CONSULTANTS to lead and manage a variety of cross-functional projects.
This opportunity to step into the shoes of a SENIOR OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE CONSULTANT represents a serious opportunity for the right individuals to significantly develop and progress their career with one of the UK’s best manufacturing consultancies – previous consultants from this company have gone on to lead in the most senior positions around the world and at the largest of multinational industrial and manufacturing companies.
As a SENIOR OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE CONSULTANTS, your background will likely consist of similar consultancy activities and applications are welcomed from across the consulting world.
If you are someone with your sights set on success and development in order to deliver and progress, then read on...
The incoming consultant will be a mature, charismatic and talented individual comfortable with being tasked to manage a team within a growing Manufacturing Improvement setting to which they will bring with them abilities to add significant value.
You will have industry specific experience from one or a mix of:
- Retail Consumer Goods Manufacturing / Production
- Leisure / Travel / Tourism
- Or similar
Opening, leading and managing consulting assignments for high-profile clients, the Senior Management Consultant will deliver operational improvements across their business at the same time as ensuring a basis for future growth.
- Have led operational improvement programmes across a variety of functions
- Have skills fitting for Board level interaction and consultancy in managing various private sector organisations
- Be conversant with and display a certain level of knowledge of operating models and organisational models
- Have demonstrable track record of delivering tangible operational and financial achievements and aligned results to manufacturing clients
- Bring with them specific capabilities to enable strong future development of business across their remit through using their unique past experiences to help deliver this.
If this role has peaked your interest and you wish to engage in a challenging opportunity for progression, do not hesitate to submit your CV online in absolute confidentiality.
Please be aware that although we scrutinise every application, due to general volume of responses we can only reply to those which are successful. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks from the date of your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.