PROCESS IMPROVEMENT ANALYST
Reference Number: AP/JK/PIA
Location: East Anglia & Cambridge
Salary: £30k - £35k
Sector: HR & Org Change
Ripe4 are delighted to announce another fantastic opportunity within the world of process improvement and operational excellence.
Our client, a leader in the engineering and precision manufacturing sector are looking for a Process Improvement Analyst to join the Global Operations team.
The role will involve:
- Analysing business processes and providing reports to senior management on how processes can be effectively improved and standardised
- Continually reviewing data and knowledge management systems and managing information using databases and web content
- Travelling around various European sites in order to implement and standardise business processes
The ideal candidate will be:
- Educated to degree level with knowledge of English and another European Language
- Experience of Sharepoint and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Proven statistical analysis skills
- Experience of Prince2 methodology
If you feel you have what it takes to make a real difference to a leading engineering company then please send your CV for consideration in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharepoint, Dynamics, SQL, Database, CRM, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, process, reporting, improvement, PRINCE2, six sigma, statistics, analysis, knowledge, web, content, management.